If you’ve got the right bike, got the gear, got the GPS; these tyres are designed to get you anywhere on the globe and back home again.
- Long mileage, serious traction and smooth transition from pavement to gravel to dirt, the GPS does it all.
- Reversible rear to suit the rider’s needs – either 50/50 or Mostly Off-Road.
- In 50/50 direction the GPS is a well behaved street-able tyre with smooth cornering transition from centre to cranked all the way over.
- In Mostly Off-Road direction the aggressive straight line hook-up and cornering drive is engaged for better off-road traction.
- Stronger carcass construction than other 50/50 adventure tyres provides world class performance with a high resistance to punctures
- Deeper tread than most adventure tyres.
- Unique Hybrid compound with Silica for long mileage and optimum grip in mud and snow.
FRONT: 110/80-19 (59 T), 120/70-19 (60 Q), 90/90-21 (54T),
REAR: 130/80-17 (65T), 150/70-17 (69T), 170/60-17 (72 Q), 140/80-18 (70T), 150/70-18 (70T)
|Code (Description)||Load / Speed / Type||Homologation|
|TGPS 90/90-21||54 T TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 110/80B19||59 T TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 120/70B19||60 Q TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 130/80-17||65 T TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 150/70B17||69 T TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 170/60B17||72 Q TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 140/80B18||70 T TL||DOT ECER75|
|TGPS 150/70B18||70 T TL||DOT ECER75|